Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fighting the good fight.

06/08/2011

I've been hunting aiptasia with a lemon juice filled syringe and fiery rage, and have nailed all the big ones.  There are still a LOT of tiny ones waving around though.  Off to the LFS for another try with a peppermint shrimp.  We'll see how he does.  Also re-did my aquascape, I like it a bit better now.

All the livestock is doing quite well; both clowns, the greedy little goby, and all the coral frags.

I need to find something to put on top of the chaeto to keep it from floating into the third chamber and getting sucked into the return pump.  I think I've lost at least half of it that way, need some more once I get a barrier rigged up.

No sign of the mushroom, I'm thinking it's history.  Will try another, hopefully more firmly rooted, in a few days.

Shrimp:

No comments:

Post a Comment